Disclaimer: Please note that this page contains affiliate links which will give no additional cost to you. They will help me make a little money when you click on the links and book your Siquijor stay from there within 24 hours. The amount I can get will help pay this travel blog website’s presence on the Internet.
Are you planning to go to Siquijor Island and looking for the best place to stay at? You’re in good hands, man! As part of my Siquijor travel guide series, I’ve curated the perfect Siquijor accommodation list that you can run through depending on your preference and travel style.
To start and for your convenience, this blog post is broken down into these clickable sub-topics (or stay options):
Hostels in Siquijor
- Love Shack Hostel – This hostel is Booking.com’s bestseller in Siquijor Island. It’s like a small village of dome-shaped houses with tropical touches. If this is the kind of vibe you want for a hostel, book your stay in Love Shack Hostel now before it gets sold out!
- SEE-KEE-HOR Cafe and Hostel – I’ll let the photos below speak for the look and feel of this tropical-style hostel.
Family or group stay options
- Tugun Beach House – A two-bedroom villa that has a terrace designed to make you feel the most of the beachfront vibes. At Tugun Beach House, you can also go on a hike, canoeing, or make the most of their garden.
- Tori’s Paradise – You’ll get a deluxe double room with a balcony and enjoy its sea view and/or plunge into their infinity pool.
- Swaki-Han Guest House – This property offers a family room that includes two double beds and breakfast for 4 people. Isn’t it amazing at a price that starts at PHP 2,350 (AUD69.63 / CAD61.17 / EUR42.41 / GBP35.63 / USD46.03; includes taxes and charges)? Again, it’s for 4 people already, babe. **wink**
- Jelly Sea Resort – A wellness resort located within the cliff-jumping spot, Salagdoong Beach. Also, you’ll love chillin’ on their floaters and bamboo rafts just across their property. Lastly, you gotta dine by the beach (most of their room deals include free breakfast).
- FIG Sunset View Resort – A terrace, beachfront and sunset. What else can you ask for when in Siquijor?
- Blue Wave Inn – A beachfront resort with an infinity pool.
Fancy or Instagram-worthy stay
- Aquamare Beach Camp Resort – A 3-star glamping resort by the beach. Go and check it out, babe, and you might want to reserve a spot as they usually get fully booked easily.
- Glamping Siquijor by the Beach – Quoting from their booking page, “Glamping Siquijor is a beachfront luxury camping facility. Sleep under the stars to the sounds of nature, gentle breezes, and lapping waves onto the white sand beach.” Tempting, right?
3-star hotel options in Siquijor
- Tropicasa Siquijor – A beachfront 3-star hotel situated in San Juan, Siquijor. It’s 70 meters walking distance from Solangon Beach and a few kilometres away from Pontod Beach and Paliton Beach.
- Infinity Heights Resort – As its name suggest, this resort is located on a hill where you surely relax in your room or plunge in their infinity pool while enjoying the view of the lush scenery of Siquijor Island.
Thinking of a side-trip to Moalboal, Cebu? You need to read this: Moalboal, Cebu: To Go or Not to Go? + Travel Guide
5-star hotels or resorts in Siquijor
- Salamangka Beach and Dive Resort – This is the only 5-star resort in Siquijor Island (as far as I know) and gets sold out easily. It has a huge outdoor pool, a fitness centre and beautifully-landscaped gardens, etc. The best place to treat yourself a stylish way.
Have you already chosen where to stay in Siquijor? Also, don’t forget to bookmark and share this blog post to your friends. Thank you!
Till next time, my travel boss!